Friday, December 24, 2010

Hey ! This is my first experience wrote at blog :) So , if any mistake i've been do , just IGNORE it. HAHA. Firstly , I want to show you , who is me .
Yeah ! This is me .

Now , i wanna share a little bit my personal detail

My name is Nur Shazwani bt Shamsul Azhar . Or you can called me Wanyy Azhar .
I've been born at Kuala Lumpur on 23rd october 1994 and now I'm going to 17 . Now , Mallacca Technical School is my new one school on Civil Engineering Studies . My dad is Shamsul Azhar bin Haron . He got chinese blood and now he is a contractor at Laksamana Cemerlang Sdn . Bhd . And my mum is Faridah Muhammed . I called her " MAMA" is a developer of dining at boarding school . I've also got five sibling .


First is my sister , Nur Shafiqa bt Shamsul Azhar , Now , she currently at Kuching , Sarawak .
Study on Public admistration at UITM Samarahan , Sarawak .

Second is me . and next is my brother , Afiq farhan , Farah Aisyah , and Farah Afifah :)

                                             



                                   



Last adek , Farah Afifah , 8 years :)





                   At school , as I told you , I an enginnering student in course Civil Engineering .





                                                       




iloveyou kawan kawan :]






She is SARAH AHMAD .
i really really miss her . She is my lovely buddies .


then , he is muhd nursyahir


bestie till end , kawan :))

and , this is all my membership . hoho ! :)



















that's all for today , see you later . ty for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment